Founded in 1996, Barceloneta has an excellent reputation in the port district. With its high quality Mediterranean gastronomy and the carefully chosen decoration, it has a privileged location that permits a wonderful sea-view of the fishing harbour and the marina of Barcelona.
Its cuisine is constantly evolving but remains true to its early style which proved so popular, it´s based on traditional fish restaurant cooking, with simple but elaborated recipes, and always with the freshest and highest quality products.
Desserts, cakes and ice-creams are home-made, and the wine list is extensive and select.
Service is professional, highly experienced and fast.
During the summer sesson, it has large terrasses for more than 290 people, with wonderful views to the sea.
Paellas and Rices:
– Paella Moll del Rellotge (Fish and sea food) 21,95€
– Fishermen’s rice with broth 21,95€
– Black rice with cuttlefish 18,30€
– Meat and seasonal vegetable Paella 17,90€
– “Rossejat” sea food noodles 17,50€
– Black noodles with cuttlefish 18,30€